Apologies Dear Readers - Crazy Links Edition

As this thingamabob continues, conventional wisdom suggests most of my sizzling-hot new posts will most likely be unveiled on weekends. ...umm... But hey, not this week. I'm headed to West Virginia! I intend to spend most of my time there playing with my adorable niece & helping my brother install some light fixtures, as long as it doesn't interfere with my chilling out.

If I post at all, it'll be due to the fact that I've found a way to rub two sticks together & upload via dial up.

Good Times!


vickie vic said...

well well well what do we have here?

zedon said...

The obvious choice is having heated dog beds which may be just the thing to make him a little more comfortable. The choice is wide when it comes to your animals comfort whether it's in the category of a heated dog beds for outside or perhaps a fancy orthopedic heated dog bed