11.30.2007

Apologies Dear Readers - Crazy Links Edition

As this thingamabob continues, conventional wisdom suggests most of my sizzling-hot new posts will most likely be unveiled on weekends. ...umm... But hey, not this week. I'm headed to West Virginia! I intend to spend most of my time there playing with my adorable niece & helping my brother install some light fixtures, as long as it doesn't interfere with my chilling out.

If I post at all, it'll be due to the fact that I've found a way to rub two sticks together & upload via dial up.

Good Times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well what do we have here?

zedon said...

The obvious choice is having heated dog beds which may be just the thing to make him a little more comfortable. The choice is wide when it comes to your animals comfort whether it's in the category of a heated dog beds for outside or perhaps a fancy orthopedic heated dog bed